Our On-site Group DOT Exam Services Increase Driver Productivity & Safety
We provide group medical exams for commercial trucking companies and commercial truck driving schools. For convenience and efficiency, all our medical examinations are done on-site at your company’s terminal or school. Individual DOT Physicals Drug & Alcohol testing is available at our office site in Gallatin, TN.
1. On-site clinic set-up. Our examination coordinator will work with your terminal manager to set up a space for our Medical examiners to do the examinations at your facility.
2. Flexible and convenient scheduling based on your company’s needs.
3. Medical Records that allow for quick and easy access to Long Forms and certificates of drivers.
4. All equipment for medical exams are provided/brought on-site by the examining team.
5. Data Management. Comprehensive database that allows easy access to your medical records when you need them.
6. Convenient data delivery options for you to choose from.
What to expect:
Contact our examination coordinator to discuss and evaluate your needs:
1. DOT Medical Examinations according to FMCSA guidelines.
2. Urine Drug Screen collection and testing.
3. MRO services.
4. Data Management: robust data management system that allows for quick and accurate Long form and Certificate retrieval.
By providing on-site exams your company will see the following benefits:
1. No need to transport drivers to and from an off-site clinic.
2. Time savings.
3. Relationship with company/instructors and drivers.
4. Cost savings – no need to transport, less down time, efficient on-site system.
On the Day of Your Service:
1. DOT Exam Professionals staff arrive on-site and set up designated area for UDS collections.
2. UDS collections are begun on indicated drivers.
3. Initial processing for physicals is started.
4. Medical Examiner will begin performing exams.
5. Once all UDS collections and examinations are completed, you will receive: 1) A completed and accurate Registration Log of all drivers seen; 2) A copy and original of all Clearance Form Requests.
6. Secure HIPPA compliant electronic copies of all Certificates and Exams will be provided the following morning.
· Keep Your Deadlines
Timely group exam format means drivers are back on the road in no time.
· Eliminate Scheduling Nightmares
No need to shuttle drivers to off-site clinics or juggle individual appointments
· Reduce Liability
Experienced, licensed medical staff can detect and diagnose dangerous health conditions
· Responsive Customer Service
Dedicated staff waiting to answer your call and rapidly address your needs.
· Electronic Data Management
Quickly and easily access all your drivers DOT medical forms.
Schedule a Group Appointment Now
We’d love to hear from you. Please use one of the various methods below and we’ll look forward to connecting with you soon!
529 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
Right next to Sumner Regional Medical Center across from Perkins Drugstore. Parking for your big rig next door in the Food Lion parking lot.