D.O.T. Physicals Same Day Appointments for $75
April 2nd, 2014 By Tigges Chiropractic Dr. Michael Tigges
Department of Transportation Commercial Drivers Certification
SAME DAY DOT TIGGES Chiropractic offers D.O.T. Certification testing for Truck Drivers
Drivers are able to get same day or scheduled appointments for only $75. We take walk-ins too!
Office located AT
529 Hartsville Pike
Gallatin, TN 37066
Right next to Sumner Regional Medical Center across from Perkins Drugstore. Parking for your big rig next door in the Food Lion parking lot.
Having affordable and fast testing is crucial to keep drivers on the road and that’s what we’ll strive to provide our clients.
The D.O.T. Physical Exam
The physical exam at Hatch includes:
◾A Vision Test
◾Blood Pressure Check
DOT Physical Exam: Things to Plan in Advance
If you have a medical condition you’re going to need some paperwork:
- Diabetic Condition – Bring a list of medications and name of prescribing doctor. Diabetic truckers may need to bring in a copy of your blood sugar results or hemoglobin A1C (a test that shows what the average blood sugar level over the past 3 months.)
- High Blood Pressure – Bring a list of medications and name of prescribing doctor.
- Heart Condition – If you’ve had a heart attack or cardiovascular disease, you’ll need to bring a copy of your last stress test or release from your cardiologist.
- Sleep Apnea – Bring a copy of your latest sleep test results, if you have one.
- Medications – List all the prescription medicines you take, including strength and dosage. If you regularly take over-the counter medications, such as antacids or allergy pills, list them, too.
- Contact Information – Have names and phone numbers of your doctors in case you need to call and have them fax missing information.
Drivers Chiropractic Treatments available
Commercial drivers have specific pain and strain on their skeletal system because of the hours of sitting, Tigges Chiropractic and Wellness has developed very specific chiropractic treatments to help with pain in your lower back, sciatic nerve pain, neck pain, leg pain, shoulder pain and headaches. See us at http://gallatinchiropractic.com/ for your chiropractic needs and https://samedaydot.com/ for your DOT Physical Drug & Alcohol Testing.
You can fill out the D.O.T. Physical Form here.http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/regulations/medical/medical-examination-report-commercial-driver-fitness-determination
We’d love to hear from you. Please use one of the various methods below and we’ll look forward to connecting with you soon!